Next Aquaponics Workshop - Feb 11th, 2017
Interested in aquaponics?! This one-day hands-on workshop will get you started on your path to growing your own fish and vegetables in the most exciting way...aquaponics!
Learn all the basics of aquaponics from the experts at 100 Gardens!. We have constructed aquaponics facilities in correctional institutions, high schools, in Haiti, for exhibitions and tradeshows, and in several backyards.
What you will learn:
- Types of Aquaponics Systems
- Fish - Species Selection
- Plants - Species Selection
- System Operation
- Water Quality Management
- Seedling Production
- Basic Pest Management
What to bring:
- Pen and Paper
- Camera (optional - photos are encouraged)
You will leave with:
- The Aquaponics Basics Manual
- Voucher for 15 free tilapia fingerlings
- The confidence and support you need to get growing using aquaponics!
ADMISSION: $150 for Single Admission and $225 for Double Admission
WHEN: Saturday, February 11, 2016 from 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST) - Add to Calendar
WHERE: Seeds on 36th - 200 east 36th st, Charlotte, NC 28205 - View Map